Barcode Scanner Android application is a very effective API. You can use this app in your device’s camera as a barcode reader.
It has the most excellent function, don’t need doubt, is its capability to make QR codes, that access you to share the info of any application or connection on your list through simply selecting its name.
The like way, you can do it your camera’s phone in front of a barcode. After doing that it automatically kens it and illustrates it with no puzzle. To do work properly you will have to need very good lighting for that purpose.
QR application is a practical tool for any Android user.
It is becoming day by day well known as a common application, to find interesting data of any Android user.
Barcode scanner android API Features:
If you would like to use most powerful QR code reader and barcode scanner. You have come to the right place. Today I am going to discuss with you more details.
So, let’s start right here.
It provides their users to scan all major formats alike UPC, ISBN, EAN, and others …
On the other hand, this is a very useful SDK. that allows to scanning QR codes and barcodes.
It does their task perfectly and smoothly each time. By using this tool, you can generate your personal code or QR code. This code you are able to save in your phone or share with your friends.
It works dynamically to decide content type within a private panel. You can use this application easily in your device’s front and back camera which as you want.
- Identify all short of barcodes
- Simply scan all kind of QR Codes
- Allows toggle camera, focus, and flash
- Auto observation
- Private barcode and QR codes generated
- Torch Light features to scan in dark situation
- Save full scanned history
- Allows to scan with front and rear camera
- Just copy result to clipboard, to define search on web and share
- Share generated and scanned result
- Navigate web URL from the scanned information
- Descent UI & with cool performance
Name of APP: Barcode Scanner
Latest Version: 1.1
Package owner: am.barcode.reader
File size: 8.44 MB
Developed By: Well Apps
Requirement: Varies with devices
Total Downloads: 100,000,000+
Current Version: Varies with the device
What is new?
How to scan & read QR Codes with and Android mobile
– At first, Download QR code Reader from Google play or below this link
Also, see Google play store
– Run QR code Reader
– Access the app permission to take photo and record file
– Connect the phone’s camera at the QR code so it settles within the square shown onscreen
– Now, this tool will read the QR code and offer above a link to the relevant website.