After complete decorating your Room at fast you have to need aware of your home security. By downloading Vivitar home security app you can easily control your room. To get top priority for your home security to download vivitar security for your Android devices.
The Vivitar app allows to you simply connect and manage your lighting, indoor and outdoor IP webcam apps, electric outlets and more via any Android smartphone from anywhere.
Using VIVITAR smart room protection, you are able to see what is going on in and outside your room 24/7. It automatically notices you from your IP Cameras on movement and sound capture events. Make on/off schedules for every smart lighting option inside and outside.
How to install and download extraordinary Vivitar Room Security for Android?
1: 1st Download the Vivitar Home protection below this link
2: After complete the downloading file then installs it. When you start to install the application, it will show notice “allow unknown sources” enable it to finish the successfully on the device.
3: Used it and get profit from that house Security.
- Easily Control room Security.
- Simply use from a mobile device anywhere
- Monitoring lighting indoor and outdoor IP cameras & electric channel.
- Observe room protection 24/7 inside and outside.
- Added automatically alerts option from IP Cameras on motion and voice tackle events. Make schedules to lead a smart light bulb or electricity and much more.
- Bug Fixes
- Latest Version: Update with an official site
- Developed By: Sakar International.inc
- App Category: Room & House
- Last Update: 18/12/2018
- Minimum Requirements: Android 4.4+
- Average Content Rating: Everyone
- Total Installation: 50,000+
How to install Vivitar Smart Home security for PC, Mac, and laptop?
If you’d like to install it on your computer just follow those simple method.
1: 1ST download Vivitar smart house Security APK
2: Then download BlueStacks and run the emulator in your PC.
3: Once the Bluestacks emulator successfully install on your device just allow new apps under > All apps” in an emulator and under > “Android > all application” in BlueStacks
4: now tap the application and enjoy on your PC.